Texas Pitstops started in 2009 as a small food cart on the University of North Texas campus. In 2010 they moved into the festival scene in the DFW area selling Wild Game Bratwurst and have been going strong ever since.
Their current menu offers:
• Smoked Elk Jalapeno Cheddar Bratwurst
• Alaskan Reindeer Bratwurst
• Smoked Buffalo Bratwurst
• Wild Board with Apricots and Cranberries Bratwurst
• Pheasant & Chicken, Spinach, Mushroom and Parmesan Bratwurst
• Rattlesnake & Rabbit Jalapeno Bratwurst
Their products are all natural, no nitrates or nitrites added. Animals are raised without the use of antibiotics or hormones and are fed a vegetarian diet and gluten free.
At Frisco Fresh Market on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.