Located in the heart of Frisco, Texas, Frisco Fresh Market features a unique blend of community and creativity, with an emphasis on health and wellness. Our walkable location is at the center of it all, in what MSN Real Estate/Movoto.com has coined “the Best Mid-Size City in the Country to Move to”. There’s a lot happening in Frisco – from shopping and dining to entertainment – and our residents span a wide spectrum of the larger DFW metroplex population. In fact, everyone from young professionals to established families call this rapidly growing area home!
Frisco Fresh Market is proud to be an active, integral part of the community. Though some may think of us as a farmer’s market, we’re quite a bit more – and there are specific features that help us differentiate ourselves from other local farmer’s markets while meeting the needs of Frisco residents and providing a uniquely charming experience for visitors of all ages.
- We are open for business year-round. While many local farmer’s markets are seasonal only and cease operating in the fall and winter months, Frisco Fresh Market is open year-round. In North Texas, weather can change at a moment’s notice – whether rain or shine, summer heat or winter cool, our vendors look forward to meeting new faces and visiting with regulars.
- Frisco Fresh Market is a truly sensory experience. Surrounded by the scents of fresh baked goods and artisan-crafted candles and soaps while being accompanied by gentle lighting and cooling fans in our two permanent sheds, visitors can comfortably browse in a clean, well-maintained environment that offers protection from rain, heat, sun, and more. In addition to our marketplace being fully covered, our sheds are strategically divided into 94 10’ x 10’ stalls – which means that Frisco Fresh Market has up to 94 diverse vendors, artisans, chefs, farmers, woodworkers, botanists, and more on any given day!
- As an integral development within walking distance of the popular Frisco Square, we are just getting started. Though we are off to a great start, Frisco Fresh Market is far from complete. We understand that visitors’ needs may change, depending on the day, the month, or even the season. As a truly family-friendly establishment, we also want to ensure our littlest visitors have a great time at Frisco Fresh Market – whether that means having temporary inflatables to play on or hosting special events at our adjacent 1-acre park and community gathering space. Our overall planned development will eventually include the exciting additions of additional retail space, including an indoor market with even more vendor stalls and several restaurants.
At Frisco Fresh Market, we believe that the sky is the limit and look forward to further developing all that our fresh market encompasses to best meet the needs of residents and visitors.
- Immerse yourself in Frisco Fresh Market’s food and culture. If you find yourself hungry after perusing all of the farm-fresh produce, scratch-made baked goods, and regional specialties, we don’t blame you! Following the trend of the greater Frisco area to bring residents and visitors some of the hottest and most unique restaurants in the area, Frisco Fresh Market expects to add four new eateries and bars in 2019.Our goal is to offer diverse features and a little something for everyone, from restaurant options to local vendors and artisans, so you can always discover something new and exciting at Frisco Fresh Market.
- Need an elegant event space for small or large gatherings? We’ve got that covered. Coming soon in Fall 2019, Frisco Fresh Market becomes even more of a home away from home with the unveiling of our 6,500-square foot event hall. Designed to be versatile and able to easily accommodate events of varying sizes and themes, this space can be reserved as a wedding ceremony and/or reception venue, or for private parties, corporate events, banquets, quinceneras, and more.Our venue features a private room that can be used as a bridal suite, lounge, or even coat closet, as well as private restrooms, a separate catering kitchen, and convenient nearby parking with the option for valets. From intimate gatherings to large celebrations, Frisco Fresh Market looks forward to making this space the perfect backdrop for your event. Additionally, our outdoor market can be rented on non-market days. Renting our outdoor market includes the use of both sheds and restrooms, as well as easily accessible electricity and running water.
- Our vendors are as unique as our concept! Frisco Fresh Market’s vendor application process ensures that only the highest-quality local items are approved for sale. We visit each farmer’s farm and test all of the products featured at Frisco Fresh Market for quality assurance – and also to fully understand each of our vendors, their backgrounds, histories, and individual stories. Frisco Fresh Market is truly a community, and we encourage visitors to get to know vendors, strike up conversations, ask questions, learn about their products.Though we have many vendors that may fall under similar “categories”, we take care to ensure as unique and interesting of a vendor mix as possible. On any given day, Frisco Fresh Market features local farmers, crafters, artisans, chefs, bakers, vintners, butchers, baristas, and more. We invite you to stop by and see who’s here the next time you’re in the area!
Frisco Fresh Market is an experience unlike anything else of its kind in North Texas. Our proximity to Frisco’s entertainment district means that we are likely just around the corner from your office, home, or hotel, so visit us today and find out for yourself what makes Frisco Fresh Market unique. As for us? We love working where we live and play while creating an inclusive, family-friendly, and community-oriented atmosphere for everyone to enjoy.